The Olympos XIII, formerly the Olympos XII, are a group of some of the most powerful guardians and overseers of the Digital-World. They are ancient, immensely powerful, and possess vast sway in regards to politics in the Digital World. The members of the Olympos XIII have partnered with people from Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter, the Hunters of Artemis, the Justice League, and the DC-Comics and Camp Half-Blood universe counterparts of Mount Olympus in order to secure a number of alliances and formed a vital building block of the Cosmic-Pantheon early in the time of the Infinity-Merge.
Partner: Percy Jackson
Partner: Jason Grace
Partner: Annabeth Chase
Partner: Thalia Grace
Partner: Wonder Woman (Diana Themyscira)
- Plutomon is the only joiner member of the Olympos XIII and the only member who was not a part of the original Olympos XII.
- Wonder Woman and Thalia are the only human partners of the Olympos XIII that are partnered with a member that does not correspond to their divine parent, instead their partners reflect their patronage rather their lineage.
- Castor and Pollux are the only twin-siblings that are partnered with a member of the XIII.
- Wonder Woman is the only human partner of the XIII that is not from the Camp Half-Blood universe; she is instead from the DC universe.
- Jason and Thalia are the only human partners of the XIII that are siblings and not partnered with the same Digimon member of the XIII, but instead each have their own separate Digimon partners: Jupitermon and Dianamon.
- By extension, Wonder Woman, who would be their alternate-universe half-sister, could be included in this category since she is partnered with Junomon.