The Kryptonian species is most well-known by its' primary representative, the superhero across the multiverse, SuperMan (Clark Kent/Kal-El).
Powers and abilitiesEdit
- Solar-radiation absorption: Kryptonians have the power to absorb solar-radiation and use it to fuel an array of advanced super-powers. Their abilities can vary depending on the form of solar-energy: Red stars, like Krypton's sun Rao, does not provide intense enough energy to empower a Kryptonian; yellow stars, like Terra's sun Sol, provides strong enough energy to power a Kryptonian to an "average" level; and much higher-leveled stars, such as blue stars, greatly enhance the base-level of Kryptonians and can even provide additional super-powers.
- Superhuman strength:
- Super-leaping: By using their powerful leg muscles, Kryptonians can jump to tremendous heights and cover incredible distances by using their sheer strength.
- Super-Breath: By drawing in vast quantities of air and blowing it back out, Kryptonians can create immensely powerful hurricane-force winds.
- Freeze-Breath: Kryptonians can super-chill their breath using Joule-Thomson expansion to produce sub-zero temperatures and create ice by freezing atmospheric moisture.
- Enhanced bio-aura:
- Superhuman speed:
- Superhuman agility:
- Superhuman reflexes:
- Superhuman stamina:
- Energy generation/manipulation:
- ElectroMagnetic-Spectrum Vision:
- X-Ray Vision: